- Preparing various reports accurately and on time.
- Coordinating with the client’s group offices across various countries in connection to various tasks and activities.
- Assisting President Director and other function heads in their day to day work.
- Responsible for all day to day routine office administrative activities.
- Carrying out miscellaneous purchases pertaining to office. Coordinating and Negotiating with vendors for various services / purchases. This will include meeting vendors (in or outside office) and local travel.
- Ensuring proper and safe documentation pertaining to all business activities.
- The position will report into the Head of Administration and Finance of the company.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Forte Executive Consulting is an Executive Search & HR Consulting firm with focus in Asia and expertise on the Indonesian market. We bring to our clients Recruitment practice experience in Indonesia and across the Asia Pacific Region. Join Our Premier Client, One of major paint manufacturer company with International recognition. Urgently Needed:
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Have computer skills in Ms Office (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Powerpoint)
- Age 25-35 years old
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience as secretary.
- Detail oriented, able to work multi task.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Experienced assisting expatriat is a plus
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pondok Indah.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.