- Support director’s daily activities
- Arrange director’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, meeting, etc
- Attend meeting to represent director
- Handle confidential document
- Undertake other special assignment
- Minimum bachelor degree in Communication or Management
- Having good interpersonal skill and confidence
- Required language(s): English and Japanese (is a plus)
- 23-30 years old & not married yet
- Energetic, flexibility, ready to work mobile
- Owning a vehicle (is a plus)
- Excellent in operating MS Office
- Honest and responsible
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.