Expenditure Senior Manager
- The focal point of concepts, expertise and tools of expenditure mgt. process design
- Design and own the expenditure mgt. process blueprint to adopt industry leading practices
- Ensure sufficient and efficient controls are built into expenditure mgt. process design
- Drive implementation of end-state expenditure mgt. process
- Develop implementation roadmap including but not limited to the functional requirements, initiative staging, key resources, governance, integration points, parameters, impacts quantification, risks management and change management activities
- Resolve escalated issue on deployment of expenditure mgt. processes
- Monitor and communicate progress of implementation roadmap to key stakeholders
- Maintain process documentation, including process blueprint, SOPs, functional requirements
- Review and approve expenditure mgt. process changes and functional requirements submitted through change control process
- This position ultimately will evolve to Global Process Owners to ensure end-to-end cross-functional processes
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other Business related fields
- Possesses Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent qualification is preferred
- At least 7-8 years of experiences in Finance and/or Accounting or at least 3 – 5+ years of experience in the Expenditure function
- At least 3 – 5 years supervisory or team management experience desirable
- Good command of English
- Demonstrate leadership and supervisory skills – able to handle presentation/communication with Management team
|Industri||Pertanian / Unggas / Perikanan|
|Perusahaan||S Mart lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT SMART Tbk is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia which is committed to sustainable palm oil production.
Founded in 1962, SMART's palm plantations have a total coverage area of approximately 139,000 hectares (including small holders). SMART also operates 15 mills, four kernel crushing plants and four refineries. SMART listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.
SMART's primary activities are cultivating and harvesting of palm trees, processing of fresh fruit bunches into crude palm oil ("CPO") and palm kernel, and refining CPO into value-added products such as cooking oil, margarine and shortening.
Besides bulk and industrial oil, SMART's refined products are also marketed under several brands such as Filma and Kunci Mas. Today, these brands have been recognised for their high quality and command significant market share in their respective segment in Indonesia.
SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR"), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR's oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 464,600 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 June 2013.
This relationship benefits SMART with its economies of scale in plantation management, information technology, research and development, sourcing of raw material, and access to a wide domestic and international marketing network.