- Fixing a broken computer / Printer
- Replacing and installing computers, printers, and other hardware
- Check and approve the request, tools and IT tools
- Make an inventory report and repair computers every month
- Working closely with the divisions to set the hardware rotation between projects / division
- Conduct periodic audits of the computer
- Max 23 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMA/SMK Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Know hardware computer & printer repair
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Pusat.
- Having skill on MS. Office / Open Office
- Intermediate skill on Web / Programming
- Lingkungan yang kondusif dimana manajemen perusahaan menerapkan ilmu disiplin yang itnggi untuk karyawan guna melatih karyawan mentaati peraturan yang berlaku di perusahaan.
- Lingkungan yang kurang nyaman dimana antara karyawan kurang harmonis dan selalu individualis sehingga kurang tercipta lingkungan yang saling menguntungkan di perusahaan.
Jl Pelabuhan Padangbai Manggis Amlapura 80871 Bali
PT Jaya Kencana, established in 1965, is one of the first Mechanical and Electrical Contractor in Indonesia. We are also recognized as one of the pioneer to introduce Elevator and Escalator technologies to the country in 1983. Growing together with the vast development of our nation, and at the same time survived the ups and down of Indonesian economy has transformed the company to become a strong and reliable institution.
We has played a significant role in Indonesia constructing industry, contributing in the development of every aspect of humanity, from office building, schools and universities, hospitals, apartments, shopping districts, government building, factories and many more. With more than 3000 projects and counting, our expertise is beyond doubt. We are now recognized as the nation's leading Mechanical Electrical Contractors due to our excellent, experience, and experience. Our commitment is to bring the best quality in constructing in timely manner without neglecting the safety for both our valued workers and clients.