- Fixing a broken computer / Printer
- Replacing and installing computers, printers, and other hardware
- Check and approve the request, tools and IT tools
- Make an inventory report and repair computers every month
- Working closely with the divisions to set the hardware rotation between projects / division
- Conduct periodic audits of the computer
- Max 23 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMA/SMK Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Know hardware computer & printer repair
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Pusat.
- Having skill on MS. Office / Open Office
- Intermediate skill on Web / Programming