Jaya Kencana CV
IT Support (Teknisi)
- Fixing a broken computer / Printer
- Replacing and installing computers, printers, and other hardware
- Check and approve the request, tools and IT tools
- Make an inventory report and repair computers every month
- Working closely with the divisions to set the hardware rotation between projects / division
- Conduct periodic audits of the computer
- Max 23 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMA/SMK Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Know hardware computer & printer repair
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Pusat.
- Having skill on MS. Office / Open Office
- Intermediate skill on Web / Programming
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||Jaya Kencana CV lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
PT Jaya Kencana, established in 1965, is one of the first Mechanical and Electrical Contractor in Indonesia. We are also recognized as one of the pioneer to introduce Elevator and Escalator technologies to the country in 1983. Growing together with the vast development of our nation, and at the same time survived the ups and down of Indonesian economy has transformed the company to become a strong and reliable institution.
We has played a significant role in Indonesia constructing industry, contributing in the development of every aspect of humanity, from office building, schools and universities, hospitals, apartments, shopping districts, government building, factories and many more. With more than 3000 projects and counting, our expertise is beyond doubt. We are now recognized as the nation's leading Mechanical Electrical Contractors due to our excellent, experience, and experience. Our commitment is to bring the best quality in constructing in timely manner without neglecting the safety for both our valued workers and clients.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our recruitment requirements emphasize the personal attitude and technical knowledge in handling various projects, from the simplest to the most complex. We provide all our staff with training and employee assessment. Employee safety, training programs, and benefits have made employees happy to be a family member Jaya Kencana. Some of our staff have been with us since we started in 1965. Recognizing that the quality of our service depends on quick action and quick response, we have implemented a very simple organizational system so as to reduce bureaucracy and maintaining a high level of customer service.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Jaya Kencana CV
- Masih Bekerja
- Accounting / Finance
- 29 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang mempunyai peraturan dan kebijakan yang ketat untuk mengatur sistem kerja dan mengontrol semua aktifitas yang ada di lingkungan perusahaan.
- Hubungan yang kurang terjalin apik diantara atasan dengan bawahan dan antar karyawan pun kurang harmonis sehingga lingkungan kurang mendukung untuk kinerja karyawan yang maksimal.