PT. Vita Health Indonesia
Regulatory & New Product Development Executive
- Assist in all product registration related activities.
- Establish and manage written correspondence, records, files, reports, databases and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ensure the company’s products comply with the regulations of the Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan (BPOM).
- Update licensing and collect information on registration instructions and regulations.
- Work efficiently with the manufactures/suppliers to obtain relevant product documentations and information.
- Keep up-to-date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines.
- Assist in other ad-hoc administrative and coordination tasks as and when required.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science and Nutrition, Biotechnology, Biomedical Science or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of similar working experience in the health supplements industry.
- Good oral and written skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Mature, well organized and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
We offer a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive performance-based incentive scheme, incentive trips and other fringe benefits. Regular product knowledge and selling skill training will be provided.
Interested candidates are invited to forward their applications in confidence with their detailed resumes including current and expected salary.
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
We are a leading Australia health supplement & complementary medicine company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). We have been in the complementary medicine business for 68 years with a long established track record involved in the formulation, sales and marketing of vitamins and dietary supplements. We are seeking exceptional candidate to fill the following position based in the Group’s subsidiary in Indonesia. Working location will be at Jakarta Selatan: