- Assist in all product registration related activities.
- Establish and manage written correspondence, records, files, reports, databases and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ensure the company’s products comply with the regulations of the Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan (BPOM).
- Update licensing and collect information on registration instructions and regulations.
- Work efficiently with the manufactures/suppliers to obtain relevant product documentations and information.
- Keep up-to-date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines.
- Assist in other ad-hoc administrative and coordination tasks as and when required.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science and Nutrition, Biotechnology, Biomedical Science or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of similar working experience in the health supplements industry.
- Good oral and written skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Mature, well organized and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Tutup pada 16/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Taman Alfa Indah Blok J, 1 No. 26, Kelurahan Petukagan Utara, Kecamatan Pesanggrahan, Kotamadya Jakarta Selatan, 12260 Indonesia
Kesehatan / Medis