- Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
- Send them to the suppliers.
- Review inventories and order as required.
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Review deliveries against the orders.
- Track the status of any orders.
- Deal with non supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
- Produce and maintain all reports.
- Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request For Proposals).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from any major.
- At least 3 - 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Computer literate, especially MS Excel and MS Word.
- Willing to be placed at Banggai - Sulawesi Tengah.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 16/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Vida lantai 7 unit 5 & 10, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8 Kebun Jeruk - Jakarta Barat