- Clear focus on logistics cost performance with in depth review of all cost lines, processes optimization and simplification.
- Provide timely, accurate and granular performance reporting, reliable forecasts including MTP and Budget, while developing and cascading anticipation mindset to logistics team.
- Establish efficient communication and provide support to the logistics and procurement Director while enhancing finance culture and awareness
- Education : Bachelor degree from accounting or economics
- Experience :
- Minimum 5 years working experience in logistic and procurement function
- High expertise on analyzing financial report
- Good understanding of business process and standard procedures
- Computer literacy : Microsoft Office, Google Application, and SAP
- Language : Fluency spoken and written English
- Other qualification / skills :
- Has experiences in Accounting Firm
- Focus on detail and structured process
- Able to work with cross-functional team
- Working experience in Concrete / Building Material / Cement Industry would be an advantage