- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health,
Safety and Environmental management.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training.
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and
- Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (S1) with minimum of 3 years working experience or Diploma Degree (D3) with minimum of 5 years working experience or SLTA with minimum of 10 years working experience in the same field.
- Education background from Engineering (Civil, Environmental/Health/Safety, Petroleum/Oil/Gas or equivalent).
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specializing in Engineering from Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Have certified "AK3 Konstruksi" or "AK3 Umum" is a must.
- Have certified HSE Training as per Sandard CSMS is a must.
- Understand UU No. 1 Tahun 1970, PP No. 11 Tahun 1979.
- Familiar with HSE Standard and Code.
- Able to provide training about HSE Issue and HSE Talk.
- Capable to conduct accident investigations, provide permit to work, JSA and work inspection/observation.
- Has capability to provide HSE Report accordance with the specified Program HSE RU V.
- Computer literate.
- Able to speak English, both verbal and written.
- Willing to work at Project Sites.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 16/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Vida lantai 7 unit 5 & 10, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8 Kebun Jeruk - Jakarta Barat