PT Sepuluh Sumber Anugerah (Old PT. Inwha Indonesia)
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health,
Safety and Environmental management.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training.
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and
- Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (S1) with minimum of 3 years working experience or Diploma Degree (D3) with minimum of 5 years working experience or SLTA with minimum of 10 years working experience in the same field.
- Education background from Engineering (Civil, Environmental/Health/Safety, Petroleum/Oil/Gas or equivalent).
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specializing in Engineering from Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Have certified "AK3 Konstruksi" or "AK3 Umum" is a must.
- Have certified HSE Training as per Sandard CSMS is a must.
- Understand UU No. 1 Tahun 1970, PP No. 11 Tahun 1979.
- Familiar with HSE Standard and Code.
- Able to provide training about HSE Issue and HSE Talk.
- Capable to conduct accident investigations, provide permit to work, JSA and work inspection/observation.
- Has capability to provide HSE Report accordance with the specified Program HSE RU V.
- Computer literate.
- Able to speak English, both verbal and written.
- Willing to work at Project Sites.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
Indonesia is one of the most developing countries in the whole world. It has developed a lot in recent years but more developments are coming in near future. Being the largest archipelago in the world brings lots of challenges that occur due to locations. Challenges in remote areas make it harder for investors to explore.
However, SSA is an expert in executing projects in remote area as well as in some of the culturally challenging places in Indonesia. SSA has experience in every major island in Indonesia and in different small islands.
Access to a remote area is one thing to consider. However, there is always more than just a location when one talk about challenges.
Indonesia has more than 300 distinct native ethnic groups with 742 different languages and dialects. This means challenges from cultural difference is huge. SSA is consist of employees with different ethnicities.
SSA is also well known for great adaptation. These reasons make SSA a professional in regulating challenges within this nation.
SSA not only provides an excellent access to a remote area but also provides a solution to take care of social acceptance when a project starts in a new area. Whether a project is for building LNG facility, public infrastructure, housing complex, or any sort of construction – SSA can run the project in a way that can blend in successfully with the social atmosphere at the local site.
One can count on SSA – whenever, wherever.