Process Improvement Specialist
- Facilitate improvement projects by collecting and interpreting data and by developing recommendations and presenting summary findings.
- Interprets historical, current, and projected data to identify problems, causes, and areas for which procedural or system changes are indicated.
- Develops and uses work aids, such as process descriptions, checklists, templates, and guides to assist personnel with implementing defined processes.
- Collaborates with functional areas to develop and maintain performance metrics, measurements, methods and targets.
- Reviews and write technical records and reports, identifies alternatives, and makes recommendations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from Industrial Engineering
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong research skills including gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources
- Working in a cross functional team environment
- Willing to work mobile
- Excellence in Ms. Excel