- Develop Test Plan for our developed software, including functional, performance, and stress and stability requirements.
- Conduct testing with the user or developer
- Troubleshoot problem and narrowed the error source probability
- Analyze reports to get valuable information
- Responsible for UAT / SIT
- Able to make application design / DB on user need
- Bachelor Degree from Informatics or Electrical Telecommunication
- At least 2 years’ experience.
- Understand Software Development Lifecycle
- Have experience with any RDBMS
- Familiar in writing SQL
- Having experience with LINUX environment would become an added value
- Having knowledge about basic network would become an added value
- Creative, highly motivated, hard worker, problem solving minded, good attitude and should be able to work under pressure.
- Able to communicate in English
If you feel qualified and are interested in filling the vacant position, please send your Resume or Curriculum Vitae to us.
RESUMES SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.