PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
Sales Manager - Heavy Equipment Industry
The Sales Manager will be reporting to the Sales Head. The successful candidate will work closely with different department as well as with Product Support team,Aftermarket team, Distributors and Key Accounts .You will be expected to analyze and understand market situation and trends and develop mid-term strategic marketing directions and plans for our business in Indonesia.The successful candidate will also be able to lead, monitor and working together with the distributors
Our client is a Multinational company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the heavy equipment industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a Sales manager who can lead the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for East java region.
- Develop channel and business expansion in mining, forestry and construction industry
- Make full use of market intelligence such as competitors, product profile and product price to enlarge market share
- Track and monitor the development of each distributors in your area.
This role is based in Surabaya. Whilst fluency in Bahasa would be an advantage strong written and spoken English is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent dealership management and business development skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 5 years experience as Sales Manager
- Preferably also with at least 5 years experiences in heavy equipment industry
- Strong dealership management skill
- Has bachelor degree in Engineering
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organization and various cross-functions
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yasodara Oeyanto on +62 21 2958 8850
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) lihat lowongan|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
lowongan kerja rekomendasi