Our aims are to provide opportunities for young, robust, dynamic and passionate individuals to develop a balance of functional leadership excellence, managerial skills and a sharp commercial perspective.
Club General Managers will be responsible for 4 (four) departments in our Clubs: Sales, Fitness (Personal Training), Operations and Group Exercise. They are responsible for a target based monthly performance for the entire profit and loss account of each Club.
Club General Managers will be provided a comprehensive training program for 3,5 months before they are placed in Clubs. The challenges are to develop mastery in those departments with theoretical training as well as on-the-job training.
- High performing individuals between 28 – 40 years of age
- A good university academic record
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in English
- A passionate individual, who does not give up in the face of adversity. They must always maintain a positive outlook in life
- Ability to work productively and be an inspirations to others
- Preferably an active individual with a healthy lifestyle