- Develop work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend integration approach based upon client/ partner needs.
- Draft technical instructions, plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents.
- Interface with various team members such as management, administration, legal, and support staff on a regular basis.
- Bridging between internal team and client/ partner to ensure project deliverable accordingly.
- Provide client/ partner with post-installation and integration support.
- Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- Knowledge of e-money industry, mainly server based & mobile e-money/ bank channel.
- Excellent project management skills with ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks across various user groups.
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus.
- Ability to analyze, identify, prioritize and correct problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be constantly driven to improve and highly adaptable to evolving business practices.
- Experience with Scrum management and its tools (e.g. JIRA).
Tutup pada 16/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Dimo Space, Jalan Timor No. 6, Gondangdia, Menteng, Central Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia