Ali Budiardjo Nugroho Reksodiputro
- Organize incoming correspondence, reports and other documents of the the Lawyers she is assigned to
- Prepare and draft outgoing correspondence, reports, statistical charts, and other materials, make copies of documents, make notes, transcribe machine recordings, verbal instructions or other sources
- Maintain an up-to-date diary for the Lawyers, including schedule meetings, and arrange discussions and briefings as required
- Answer incoming phone calls for the Lawyers, takes messages and redirects where appropriate
- Receive visitors for the Lawyers, take messages, screen and redirect where appropriate
- Bring-up files and messages needing the Lawyers’ further attention
- Arrange general office support work for the Lawyers, including documents’ typing, copying, distributing and sending
- Serve as Secretary to meetings called by the Lawyers, prepare the agenda, send out notifications, assemble background materials; take minutes of meetings, and process post-meeting documents
- Manage the Lawyers routines in accordance with the directions given by the Lawyers
- Independently compose correspondence as directed by the Lawyers
- Perform other duties as directed by the Lawyers
- Young, energetic, and dynamic
- Positive attitude and pleasant appearance
- Possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, secretarial or equivalent
- Minimum D3 (preferable from a reputable secretary academy) with minimum GPA 2,75
- Minimum working experience of 1 year as Secretary, preferable in a law firm
- Proficient in Ms. Office (Word, Excell, Power point, Outlook)
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Excellent competency in handling general secretarial duties, such as composing and typing routine correspondence, preparing presentation, filing, and setting meeting/travel arrangements.
- Has strong initiative and team work, able to perform multi tasking skills and to work under pressure and/or with tight deadline
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Good health, strong motivation, good personal attitude
- Willing to work overtime
|Industri||Hukum / Layanan Hukum|
|Perusahaan||Ali Budiardjo Nugroho Reksodiputro lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
We are, Ali Budiardjo, Nugroho, Reksodiputro (ABNR), Counsellor at Law, one of the oldest, largest and most prominent law firm in Indonesia, established in 1967 and supported by more than 100 lawyers.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
As ABNR continues to grow and meet the needs of its clients, it will continue the tradition and record of innovation, integrity and professionalism that has characterized it for more than four decades, and continue to be the counsel of choice for foreign companies enacting business in Indonesia, and for Indonesian enterprises working with local and foreign companies. ABNR works to raise the standards of legal practice in Indonesia by fostering better legal knowledge in Indonesia and supporting the education and development of the next generation of lawyers.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Ali Budiardjo Nugroho Reksodiputro
- Masih Bekerja
- Engineering / Technician
- 09 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan memberikan banyak bonus kepada para karyawannya. Selain itu, lingkungan kerja di dalam perusahaan juga sudah cukup nyaman dan menyenangkan.
- Bekerja di dalam perusahaan ini cukup melelahkan. Kita diharuskan banyak bekerja lembur. Selain itu, beberapa sistem di dalam perusahaan masih dirasa kurang efektif.