- Responsible for entity’s reporting and accounting functions. Ensure reporting requirements are fulfilled as per local regulation, corporate accounting and OEC policies, procedures and timeline.
- Support Manager to prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports as required by Corporate Management in compliance with local and Abbott reporting requirements. On time submission of financial report is the main KPI in Accounting function
- Input and maintain filing of master files documentation, such as Vendors, Inventory, Pricing and Fixed Assets. Master files documentation is required by the Company's internal control
- Prepare monthly BS reconciliations. BS Reconciliations are the main internal control of completeness, existence and recording of all Company's Balance Sheets and Income Statement Accounts
- Represent/Coordinate with the team to external auditors and internal auditors as required and ensure compliance with local, legal and corporate requirements. Provide responsive feedback on data request, inquiry and discussion. Good external and internal audit result reflect consistency, effectiveness and sustainability of the Company's internal control.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh Gradutates are welcome to aplly
- Strong computer knowledge on Microsoft application e.g. excel, power point and word
- Good command of English
- Temporary based for 6 months