Monroe Consulting Group
Research & Development Head (R&D Formulation)(Pharmaceutical,Home&Personal Care)
Research and Development Head (R&D Formulation) (Pharmaceutical, Home Care, Personal Care), Greater Jakarta
Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the world’s leading consumer goods companies. Our respected client is seeking a research and development (R&D) professional, preferably with experience in a multinational pharmaceutical or personal care company, for job of Research and Development Head (Formulation), to be based in Greater Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Develop and co-create the innovation pipeline and product improvement ideas in line with organization growth agenda.
- Lead cost reduction projects through innovative packaging and new formulations.
- Establish world class R&D process, facilities and infrastructure.
- Build and Lead a technical team to deliver excellence in R&D Scientific Services in Indonesia.
- Working closely with Marketing to deliver product launches successfully and on time in the region and to support business development initiatives with claims and demos, including comparisons with competitor products:
- Drive the technical work on cost saving initiatives and be the R&D voice in the region for all cost saving work;
- Working effectively with key functional groups (Regulatory, Quality, HR, and Finance) to support in a fast and professional way the three key stakeholders mentioned above.
- Allocation of resources within the team to meet agreed project objectives, timelines and raise and resolve any projects priority conflicts.
- Build a cohesive, motivated and professional team within a results-oriented culture, where personal responsibility/initiative, teamwork, and mutual respect are the key.
- Be responsible for the development of his/her team members to enable them to achieve their full potential including project management and formulation development.
- Be responsible for local budget allocation, tracking and management.
- Recruit team members to ensure strengthening of the bench.
- Responsible for ensuring that all development activity within the team conforms with legislative, Health and Safety and environmental requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or pharmacy from reputable university, a Master degree is an advantage.
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in R&D roles
- A track record of developing successful innovations
- FMCG Background (for household and personal care)
- Have strong leadership, planning and target control
- Have knowledge on concept and strategy of product development
- Have ability to maintain relationship both externally and internally, team player and result oriented
- Preferable have Fluent English communication and computer literate
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.