Policy & Procedure Development Staff (Contract 6 months)
- Responsible to interview Business Process Owner to gather Business Rules and Business Process which will be applied within the company.
- Responsible to collect and analyze all information as data source for Business Process and Policy & Procedure development.
- Responsible to Develop/Revise Business Process using flow chart (SIPOC), Policy & Procedure, Template, and Form based on the result of interview with Business Process Owner.
- Responsible to socialize the Policy & Procedure to all related Business Users.
- Responsible to do all the Policy & Procedure administration.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/IT, Industrial Engineering, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Mastering in writing English & Indonesian.
- Have strong analysis & assessment skill.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Have high motivation and proactive.
- Able to work both within team and individual.
- Familiar with Flow Chart (familiar with SIPOC has advantages).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, Power Point).
- Have previous experience of develop Policy & Procedure / Business Process Improvement has advantages.
- Have previous experience in the Retail industry has advantages.
- Maximum age of 28 years old.
Tutup pada 16/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ktr Pusat Jl Raya Lebak Bulus 8 Lebak Bulus, Cilandak Jakarta Selatan 12440 DKI Jakarta