- Take cares elderly people.
- Observing and recording patients’ behavior.
- Create harmonious environment in order to provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families.
- Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
- Maintaining hygienic and safe environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
- Providing instant care during medical emergencies.
- Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Keeping an eye on each and every aspect of patient care that includes physical activity plus proper diet.
- Minimum 20 years old
- Speak Mandarin min HSK lvl 5 or Japanese min N 3
- Have work experience and certificate/license as a nurse
- Willing to work at the vessel
- Pleasant personality, energetic and able to work long hours and under pressure
- Have good responsibility
- Salary $1400/ month