Daya Maha Berkarya CV
Candidate must be proficient and knowledgeable in both traditional printing process(offset), finishing, digital printing process, types of papers, materials for digital printing, production of physical items from branding visibility, wood & metal production, assorted materials from acrylics, resins and custom made materials. Able to independently check on production schedules, quality control, co-ordination with external vendors and meeting tight deadlines for all clients that requires this services in the agency.
- S1 in Fine Arts, Communication Arts or related field or equivalent
- Good spoken and written English
- Field production experience
- Knowledgeable in both traditional printing process(offset)
- Finishing, digital printing process, types of papers, materials for digital printing, production of physical items from branding visibility, wood & metal production
- Assorted materials from acrylics, resins and custom made materials
- Able to independently check on production schedules, quality control, co-ordination with external vendors and meeting tight deadlines for all clients that requires this services in the agency.
|Industri||Periklanan / Hubungan Masyarakat / Pemasaran|
|Perusahaan||Daya Maha Berkarya CV lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
Iris Worldwide is a member of the NAVA+ group, an independent, integrated marketing communications agency with offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the United States. Today iris is one of the world’s fastest growing agency networks and is 100% independent, which means it is agile in both scale and offerings and can therefore continually improve, innovate and adapt to remain focused on what really matters to clients. From management consulting, advertising, CRM, digital, retail, experiential, PR and sponsorship, iris’ ‘Media Anything, Idea Everything’ philosophy comes to life under one roof…literally. The team has grown from just seven people in 1999 to over 750 people worldwide, based at iris Towers in London, Manchester, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Madrid, Jakarta, Delhi, Singapore, Sydney, Beijing, New York, Miami, Portland and Atlanta. Look out for iris in new markets this year, with expansion planned in Russia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Sweden. Iris recognizes that people are its most important asset and invests heavily in talent attraction and retention, which was recognized when the agency came 10th in the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For 2009’ and 5th in Crain’s ‘Best Workplaces in New York 2008’. We’re giving you the opportunity to start a career at an independent global creative agency, and deliver extraordinary ideas for some of the world’s most recognized brands. We are particularly interested in entrepreneurial self starters who truly have a passion for their work and career.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Daya Maha Berkarya CV
- Masih Bekerja
- 13 Juli 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Bekerja dengan salary yang sudah cukup tinggi bahkan karyawan yang semangat bekerja akan mendapatkan bonus yang tidak ada duanya bahkan terbilang tinggi
- Jam kerja tidak jelas bahkan tidak standar sekali banyak yang sudah komplain namun reaksi management tidak bagus terksan mengabaikan sekali.