- Teach children aged 18 months to 6 years old
- Make weekly and daily lesson plans, Kids Bulletin every 5 weeks and report for Progress Report in December and June. Submit all those to the Senior Teacher or Principal on the stated dates
- In charge for any events held by Raffles House Preschool, including decorating the school building and plan for outside the school events
- Talk to parents for any issues of the children, discuss and give advice and suggestions to parents who require helps
Candidates need to have:
- A recognized Bachelors degree (preferable majoring in Early Childhood/ English/ Psychology) with outstanding achievement.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience at a National Plus Preschool or International Preschool.Fresh graduate are welcomed.
- Well versed in the English language.
- Understand phoneme system and able to teach reading using phonics system.
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Computing and other related skills.
- A positive attitude and good sense of humor.
Candidates must be:
- Passion with children and humorous
- In good health and never had serious illnesses before
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated
- Prepared to work hard and team worker
- Confident and self-reliant
Job Application Instructions: (Please read carefully to ensure correct procedure)
- All job applications can be sent via fax/post to:
- Jl. Taman Pluit Murni 1 No. 14, Jakarta Utara
- Job applications must include:
- Detailed curriculum vitae with photograph
- Please state date you will be available to commence work
- Copies of all related qualifications
- Reference information (including contact details)
- Last salary and salary expectation
- ALL application documents, including your curriculum vitae MUST be in English, otherwise your application will not be processed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Raffles House is an independent group of schools serving both the international and local community for children between the ages of 18 months to 6 years old.
At Raffles House, we are committed to developing the whole child, bringing forth the best in every child. We recognize the unlimited potential of each child and seek to inspire him/her with a passion for life-long learning, and an enthusiasm for academic and character excellence.
We encourage you to explore our site to understand and appreciate our thoughts on education and our objectives for your child’s development.