- Teach children aged 18 months to 6 years old
- Make weekly and daily lesson plans, Kids Bulletin every 5 weeks and report for Progress Report in December and June. Submit all those to the Senior Teacher or Principal on the stated dates
- In charge for any events held by Raffles House Preschool, including decorating the school building and plan for outside the school events
- Talk to parents for any issues of the children, discuss and give advice and suggestions to parents who require helps
Candidates need to have:
- A recognized Bachelors degree (preferable majoring in Early Childhood/ English/ Psychology) with outstanding achievement.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience at a National Plus Preschool or International Preschool.Fresh graduate are welcomed.
- Well versed in the English language.
- Understand phoneme system and able to teach reading using phonics system.
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Computing and other related skills.
- A positive attitude and good sense of humor.
Candidates must be:
- Passion with children and humorous
- In good health and never had serious illnesses before
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated
- Prepared to work hard and team worker
- Confident and self-reliant
Job Application Instructions: (Please read carefully to ensure correct procedure)
- All job applications can be sent via fax/post to:
- Jl. Taman Pluit Murni 1 No. 14, Jakarta Utara
- Job applications must include:
- Detailed curriculum vitae with photograph
- Please state date you will be available to commence work
- Copies of all related qualifications
- Reference information (including contact details)
- Last salary and salary expectation
- ALL application documents, including your curriculum vitae MUST be in English, otherwise your application will not be processed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview