RAFFLES HOUSE PRESCHOOL
- Teach children aged 18 months to 6 years old
- Make weekly and daily lesson plans, Kids Bulletin every 5 weeks and report for Progress Report in December and June. Submit all those to the Senior Teacher or Principal on the stated dates
- In charge for any events held by Raffles House Preschool, including decorating the school building and plan for outside the school events
- Talk to parents for any issues of the children, discuss and give advice and suggestions to parents who require helps
Candidates need to have:
- A recognized Bachelors degree (preferable majoring in Early Childhood/ English/ Psychology) with outstanding achievement.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience at a National Plus Preschool or International Preschool.Fresh graduate are welcomed.
- Well versed in the English language.
- Understand phoneme system and able to teach reading using phonics system.
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Computing and other related skills.
- A positive attitude and good sense of humor.
Candidates must be:
- Passion with children and humorous
- In good health and never had serious illnesses before
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated
- Prepared to work hard and team worker
- Confident and self-reliant
Job Application Instructions: (Please read carefully to ensure correct procedure)
- All job applications can be sent via fax/post to:
- Jl. Taman Pluit Murni 1 No. 14, Jakarta Utara
- Job applications must include:
- Detailed curriculum vitae with photograph
- Please state date you will be available to commence work
- Copies of all related qualifications
- Reference information (including contact details)
- Last salary and salary expectation
- ALL application documents, including your curriculum vitae MUST be in English, otherwise your application will not be processed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
|Lokasi||Penjaringan, Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||RAFFLES HOUSE PRESCHOOL lihat lowongan|
Raffles House is an independent group of schools serving both the international and local community for children between the ages of 18 months to 6 years old.
At Raffles House, we are committed to developing the whole child, bringing forth the best in every child. We recognize the unlimited potential of each child and seek to inspire him/her with a passion for life-long learning, and an enthusiasm for academic and character excellence.
We encourage you to explore our site to understand and appreciate our thoughts on education and our objectives for your child’s development.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Mission Our mission is to educate the whole child, in order to set in the child, a passion for life-long learning, and pursuit for academic and character excellence. Our goal is that every Raffles House graduand will flourish into a vibrant learner, confident in his/her gifting, with strength and grace in his/her character. Philosophy We believe that children can learn and want to learn. Every child is unique and carries a gift. The first few years of a child’s life is significantly formative. As educators, our actions and words have lasting impact on a child’s life. Whole child development involves intellectual, social, emotional and physical development. A nurturing, cheerful, caring and secure environment for both children and educators is necessary towards achieving our goals for the children and for one another. Methodology Active learning is carried out through learning centers based on a periodic changing theme. This allows the children to learn through interactive hands-on experiences. Our goal is to inspire imagination and encourage exploration with guidance in reasoning and communication. Learning objectives are clearly defined and supported by fun, hands-on activities and experiences. A good balance between learning through play and structured activities from Playgroup to Kindergarten helps the children to progress naturally both in depth and width of knowledge and skills.