- Maintain employee date (in, out, attendance, employee status).
- Plan and manage recruitment plan.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation.
- Identify and manage training and development needs for employee.
- Develop, implement and maintain human resources policies and procedures.
- Administer HR policies and procedures, compensation and benefits.
- Administer and ensure compensation and benefits are in line with company policies and legislation.
- Handle employee complain and disputes.
- Administer employee discipline processes.
- Conduct exit interview.
- Review and update employee rules and regulations.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulation affecting HR function.
- Maintain the human resources information system and employee database.
- Experienced as HR generalist and familiar with HR policies and monthly reports.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Good organizational skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Detailed view, result oriented, well organized, good leadership, problem solver and strong personality.
- Able to work as a part and lead the team
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Established since 2007 in a Hospitality Industry who have Restaurant, Lounge and Banquet for Wedding, Meeting also Gathering. SEGARRAfs vision is to grow and sustain a business that nurtures personal and professional development, meaning, and fulfillment through long-term relationships with stakeholders. To achieve it, we still continue our mission which is be able to serve customers to our utmost ability through ambiance, service and quality of F&B and has a recognized and preferred brand through a good reputation. With all that things in mind SEGARRA will be an unique seaside escape destination in Jakarta for customers to enjoy culinary delights and experience.