- Maintain employee date (in, out, attendance, employee status).
- Plan and manage recruitment plan.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation.
- Identify and manage training and development needs for employee.
- Develop, implement and maintain human resources policies and procedures.
- Administer HR policies and procedures, compensation and benefits.
- Administer and ensure compensation and benefits are in line with company policies and legislation.
- Handle employee complain and disputes.
- Administer employee discipline processes.
- Conduct exit interview.
- Review and update employee rules and regulations.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulation affecting HR function.
- Maintain the human resources information system and employee database.
- Experienced as HR generalist and familiar with HR policies and monthly reports.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Good organizational skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Detailed view, result oriented, well organized, good leadership, problem solver and strong personality.
- Able to work as a part and lead the team
Tutup pada 16/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Lodan Timur No. 7, Pantai Carnaval - Ancol Bay City Jakarta 14430