- • Career development opportunity
- • Enjoy a fair work-life balance
- • Solid team work
- Responsible in engineering switchboard design
- Formulating topology of Single Line Diagram to whole system
- Monitor and follow up engineering paper work before production
- Perform site work (Trouble Shooting, Fix & install mechanical Component, join board)
- Responsible to attend test and commissioning, even in irregular days and working hour when required.
- Working closely with Sales Dept and Production Dept.
- Attend customers meetings when required
- Holding minimum bachelor degree (S1) majoring Electrical Engineering.
- Have a good knowledge of international and local electrical standard.
- Have a good knowledge of segregation level in switchgear (form 3A/B-4A/B)
- Have a good knowledge of Low Voltage panel.
- Have a good skills of Auto CAD (2D & 3D)
- Holding CDCP certificated (advantage)
- Experience minimum 5 years (from PANEL BUILDER would be advantage)
- Available to TRAINING in Singapore/Malaysia factory for at least 1 month
General Recruitments :
- Holding bachelor degree or diploma degree with min GPA 2.75 (Scale 4).
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal, communicated, honest and diligent in work. (Good Attitude)
- Willing to travel work local and overseas.
- Willing to work in Cakung.