Chung Giwa Restaurant
Purchasing & Logistic di restoran Franchise untuk Head Office
- MENCARI SUPPLIER DENGAN HARGA DAN KUALITAS TERBAIK
- MELAKUKAN NEGOSIASI DENGAN SUPLLIER
- MENGATUR SCHEDULE PEMBELIAN BARANG & INVENTARIS UNTUK KEBUTUHAN RESTORAN
- MENGONTROL PENGIRIMAN BARANG KE OUTLET-OUTLET SESUAI DENGAN PERMINTAAN
- MENGONTROL INVENTORY DI WAREHOUSE
- MEMBUAT LAPORAN HARIAN DAN BULANAN TENTANG PERGERAKAN INVENTORY
- MENGERTI TENTANG PERSONALIA ATAU HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
- Minimal 30 tahun
- LULUSAN S1 DI BERBAGAI JURUSAN
- PENGALAMAN MINIMAL 5 Tahun DI BIDANG RESTORAN FRANCHISE
- PENGALAMAN MINIMAL 5 Tahun SEBAGAI MANAGER PURCHASING & LOGISTIC
- MAMPU MENGOPERASIKAN PROGRAM KOMPUTER ( Ms Office )
- MAMPU BERBAHASA INGGRIS BAIK LISAN MAUPUN TULISAN
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
When it comes to food the Koreans are famous for their Kimchi and their BBQ meat. At Chung Gi Hwa, their specialty is pretty clear, their famous pork and beef dishes served over bamboo charcoal. Always busy whichever day you decide to visit this establishment, Chung Gi Hwa takes pride of the meat and vegetables they serve as it is taken directly from their farm in the outskirts of Jakarta. Pork Belly strips of Sam gyb sal (3 layered) and Oh Gyub Sal (5 layered) is their most famous dish which is served with a variety of complimentary preserved vegetables, vegetarian pancakes and bottomless supply of their sweet dipping sauce.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Their secret does not lie on the marinating of the meat, but rather on the freshness of its quality and the way that the meat is cooked right in front of you where you can grill it however way you want. Bulgalbi ( beef short ribs) are also one of their favorites as well where the meat is marinated in sweet sauce accompanied with fresh vegetables and bean paste for you to wrap and dip your meat in. After their heavy meal, we recommend the cold noodle called Naengmyeon to finish off your dining experience at Chung Gi Hwa, which is basically thin noodles made from buckwheat served in almost icy beef broth, cucumber, thin sliced Korean Pear with half a slice of boiled eggs and beef. By the way the service is amazing at this place. Simply a must try!!!