Product Manager's Job Descriptions :
- Manage product development activities and program strategy for the compromised skin & slimming product & treatment states, which encompasses medical aesthetic brands
- Lead the interactions of the technical team and represent Product Development on cross-functional international teams, in management meetings, and among business leaders.
- Collaborate closely with Medical Treatment Department, Sales & Marketing team, Packaging, Medical/ Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, and Support to Marketed Products to both lead and perform the work necessary to born the product from concept to market
- Independently identify innovative technologies/ solutions, consumer insights, market trends, product identities skillfully and technically & translate those insights into product attributes, prototypes, manage the design and development of research studies, and document in accordance to medical device requirements throughout the life cycle of the products
- A solid understanding of global medical aesthetic potentiality and the ability to clearly communicate to business partners across levels of the organization
- Able to drive projects forward and troubleshoot issues under aggressive timing is needed.
- Able to perform product's identity and its core essence to training materials
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree is required from Business/Economic/Medical or other related education background
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and solid presentation skills are required.
- Experience in regulated products, specifically medical aethetic & medical devices
- Experience in Design Control process, or equivalent, of product development of medical aethetic is preferred
- Skilled in technical writing to meet regulatory documentation requirements
- Experience working in a cross-functional teams and also being an individual contributor
- Experience working with suppliers, external manufacturers, incubators, inventors
- Creative, innovative, excited people
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Iskandarsyah Raya No.97, South Jakarta 12160, Indonesia