Head of Audit - (16065288)
Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1000 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi's numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
This role provides will have responsibility for all Internal Audit activity in Indonesia. The Head of Audit will focus on the regulatory expectations and requirements, as well as the global, risk-based approach of the Internal Audit department. The Head of Audit will manage a team of 10 auditors (with direct and matrix management responsibilities), and leverage the product/functional expertise of the Global IA team.
The Head of Audit will have the primary responsibility to provide assurance on the quality of the control environment across the Indonesia franchise. The Head of Audit will be responsible for the performance management of a team of auditors who will generally be aligned to the Retail and Mortgage product area, but will have assurance responsibility for the various business and functional activities and work with the Regional Chief Auditor in Asia to ensure that the governance requirements of the role are fully met.
It is expected that the Head of Audit will work with the Regulators, External Auditors, other control functions and Senior Citi Management to improve the risk and control environment while ensuring adherence to IA standards. He/she should have the experience and good understanding of the regulatory framework and expectations from financial regulators in Indonesia.
This role also directs the timely delivery of complex high quality, value-added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates and of Citi's respective regulators, globally. The position is based in Jakarta.
- Sets and/or contributes to strategic direction and medium to long term planning of Citi's Internal Audit (IA) function in the establishment of risk based auditing and branch examinations, which includes reporting methodologies, organizational design and effective positioning of the function to ensure provision of independent assurance
- This is to be consistent and aligned with Citigroup and Citibank business objectives
- Uses excellent communication, leadership and strong management skills to influence a wide range of internal audiences including respective product, function, or regional executive management partners and external audiences including regulators and external auditors
- Frequently engages in both internal and external negotiations which will have a major impact on the function, and possibly on the organization as a whole
- Directs comprehensive audit activities supporting a product line, function, or legal entity at the global or regional level including a significant portion of the audit annual plan, in accordance with IA standards, Citi policies, and local regulations
- Typically responsible for providing valued and timely independent assurance on the design and operating effectiveness of a product, function, or legal entity at a global or regional level
- Responsible to oversee the delivery of high quality, value-added multiple concurrent audits on time and to specification
- Ensures the delivery of audit reports and branch examinations that are complete, insightful, timely, error free and concise
- Ensures timely delivery of high-quality comprehensive regulatory and internal audit issue validation, and where determined appropriate issue validation on other remediation actions, including issues arising from the external auditors, consultants and other parties
- Delivers high impact reports of IA's contributions to executive management, regulators, and Citigroup and Citibank boards' sub-committees, developing trend analyses and thematic reporting
- Develops subsidiary non-executive director relationships. Reports to subsidiary boards and audit committees, as appropriate, on issues, trends, root causes and impacts to the respective business activities and the group
- Develops significant senior line management relationships, including legal entity management and the Citi Chief Country Officer (CCO) as well as product and business line management
- Reports to senior management on issues, trends, root causes and impacts to the respective business activities and the group
- Develops regulatory relationships
- Reports in accordance with requirements and appropriate expectations to regulators and supervisors on issues, trends, root causes and impacts relating to governance, risk management and internal control issues
- Develops approaches to promote knowledge sharing and promulgate management best practices across Internal Audit, Citibank and Citigroup
- Delivers cost effective and efficient management of audit teams and audit engagements
- Ensures IA meets/exceeds the requirements and expectations of Citibank and Citigroup's regulators
- Works closely and collegially within IA and with line management and control functions to ensure efficient and effective provision of independent audit assurance
- Collaborates across businesses and functions to improve the identification, quantification, measurement, management, reporting and controls in governance, risk management and internal control environments
- Takes responsibility and accountability of audit's coverage and reporting on common high risks areas such KYC, AML, Fraud, Technology, Sanctions, and Consent Order and other enforcement action compliance
- Actively supports and drives the Internal Audit Transformation Program and IA's and management's efforts for Citi to have a 'Strong' internal audit function and for Citi to have 'Strong' control functions
- Fully supports and endorses the Quality Assurance function of Internal Audit and promptly accepts and remediates deficiencies found by QA
- Ensures the adoption of the appropriate portions of the Citigroup and Citibank Audit Committee Charters and the Internal Audit Charter for applicable legal entities
- Proactively advances integrated auditing concepts. Leverages Internal Audit's Centres of Excellence to improve audit processes and coverage
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus
- H/She should have a thorough knowledge of operations and control systems as well as an understanding of best-in-class audit methodologies
- H/She must be proficient in risk and control analysis and audit concepts for a number of products and specialized areas and will be skilled at analysing root causes of problems and anticipating 'horizon' issues
- Advanced level experience in a related role with extensive experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables according to strict timetables
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a strong business understanding of Consumer Banking products, especially those associated with the Retail Banking businesses
- Demonstrated experience in managing teams and managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within a matrix reporting environment
- A self-aware, self-confident individual who has well developed listening skills, and a strong ability to engage a group of accomplished business unit heads by providing proactive advice on a variety of audit matters while carefully balancing the independent requirements of the IA function
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views
- This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and senior management
- Should be an articulate and effective communicator, with an energetic and approachable style
- Candidates must have effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating audit results, strength in sustaining independent views, and the ability to work effectively at the highest levels of the organization
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in managing teams and making a positive impact on the organization
- Indonesia Regulatory-required Risk Management Certificate Level 4 is preferred
- If not currently held, the Head of Audit is required to obtain the level 4 Risk Management Certification from the Regulator within 6 months of taking on the role
- This role in Indonesia must be filled by an Indonesian citizen
Tutup pada 28/October/2016
Ktr CabangThe Landmark CentreJl Jend Sudirman 1 The Landmark Centre Lt LobbySetiabudi, Setia BudiJakarta Selatan 12910 DKI Jakarta
- Kesempatan yang terbuka lebar untuk membangun karir dalam dunia perbankan. Gaji dan komisi cukup besar dibandingkan dengan perusahaan yang sejenis.
- Kehidupan sosial yang baik antar karyawan sehingga menciptakan rasa nyaman pada saat bekerja. Perusahaan memberikan gaji yang memiliki kategori cukup tinggi.
- Persaingan kerja yang tidak sportif karena untuk mendapatkan posisi yang lebih tinggi sangat berpengaruh hubungan pribadi dibandingkan dengan penilaian skill individu.
- Sistem kerja yang tidak jelas aturannya sehingga menimbulkan jam kerja padat, jam kerja lembur yang hampir setiap didapatkan oleh pegawai.