PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
Plant Manager - Global flavouring company
Be responsible for production outputTo apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Narida Lestari on +62 21 2958 8852
Client DetailsOur client is one of the fastest growing flavouring company. They're expanding their business and now they are looking for Plant Manager.
The Plant Manager role is responsible for:
- Plan, organise, direct and run optimum day to day operations to exceed our customer's expectation
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimal results
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
The chosen applicant must have min experience 7 years in related industry. The candidate must proven managerial and working experience as Plant Manager. Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources) and knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes. Good communication skill in English.
The chance to manage plant in Indonesia.
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
lowongan kerja rekomendasi