Main task will be looking into Production
Our client is a market leader that manufactures top quality product and provides solutions to the packaging industry
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements.
- Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity.
- Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Provide technical support where necessary.
- Coordination and Supervision - Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of the production department in the organisation.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organisational goals.
- Formulate and implement departmental policies and procedures to maximise output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in industrial technology or industrial engineering.
- 7 to 10 Years of packaging industry relevant production management experience
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices would be an added advantage
- Must be able to work as part of a team in a fast paced and pressured environment, communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients and following verbal and written instructions
- Experience in 5S/Visual Management and Quality Management Systems is highly desirable.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Should have good command over English
- Should know the skill to prioritise and multitasking ability
Good career path and remuneration package
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Narida Lestari on +62 21 2958 8852
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53