PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
Main task will be looking into Production
Our client is a market leader that manufactures top quality product and provides solutions to the packaging industry
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements.
- Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity.
- Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Provide technical support where necessary.
- Coordination and Supervision - Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of the production department in the organisation.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organisational goals.
- Formulate and implement departmental policies and procedures to maximise output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in industrial technology or industrial engineering.
- 7 to 10 Years of packaging industry relevant production management experience
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices would be an added advantage
- Must be able to work as part of a team in a fast paced and pressured environment, communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients and following verbal and written instructions
- Experience in 5S/Visual Management and Quality Management Systems is highly desirable.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Should have good command over English
- Should know the skill to prioritise and multitasking ability
Good career path and remuneration package
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Narida Lestari on +62 21 2958 8852
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
lowongan kerja rekomendasi