Accountable to ensure safe, reliable and cost efficient operation of the Production Plants and/or Production Complex..
Our client is one of the market leader in beverages industry with strong presence in the market. They are seeking Production Manager to be based in Medan.
- Accountable to ensure safe, reliable and cost efficient operation of the Production Plants and/or Production Complex.
- To fulfil market demand and meeting the budgeted maintenance targets in line with the established customers as well as HSE and local authorities requirements.
- Work on process improvement and exchange experience with production units of other group companies and/or licensor.
- Plans, develops and implements contingency plan to lessen or prevent possible incidents and threats that can incapacitate plant.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering / Science or Chemistry from a recognised university. Having highly proactive attitude with strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Highly independent and possess excellent leadership capabilities.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure.
- Good proficiency of English, both spoken and written.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in consumer goods manufacturing
Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package along with attractive company benefits.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Narida Lestari on +62 21 2958 8852
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: