Production Manager, Medan
- Accountable to ensure safe, reliable and cost efficient operation of the Production Plants and/or Production Complex.
- To fulfil market demand and meeting the budgeted maintenance targets in line with the established customers as well as HSE and local authorities requirements.
- Work on process improvement and exchange experience with production units of other group companies and/or licensor.
- Plans, develops and implements contingency plan to lessen or prevent possible incidents and threats that can incapacitate plant.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering / Science or Chemistry from a recognised university. Having highly proactive attitude with strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Highly independent and possess excellent leadership capabilities.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure.
- Good proficiency of English, both spoken and written.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in consumer goods manufacturing
Tutup pada 16/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53