- Deliver and sustain License to Operate (LTO) and Independent Assurance (IA)
- Drove efficient compliance reporting & communication within SEA Technical Manager & Global Technical Community as needed
- Manage the GRMS compliance audit information, results and reporting through Entropy system.
- Support site team to create the complied environment and ensure they are entrenched across :
2. Occupational Health & Safety
5. Business Continuity Management
6. Control Assessment & Risk Management(CARM) Audit
7. Global Audit & Risk (GAR)
8. Compliance to External Standards (i.e SEDEX)
- Willing to be located in Tabanan, Bali.
- Degree qualified, preferable in science, engineering or environment, health & safety or similar.
- Have minimum 3 years at the same field in FMCG industry
- Preferable ISO 9001 Certified
- Have strong experiences on ISO 14000, ISO 22000, and ISO 18000
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Excellent environment to work and learning
- Local and international career development opportunity
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: