- Deliver and sustain License to Operate (LTO) and Independent Assurance (IA)
- Drove efficient compliance reporting & communication within SEA Technical Manager & Global Technical Community as needed
- Manage the GRMS compliance audit information, results and reporting through Entropy system.
- Support site team to create the complied environment and ensure they are entrenched across :
2. Occupational Health & Safety
5. Business Continuity Management
6. Control Assessment & Risk Management(CARM) Audit
7. Global Audit & Risk (GAR)
8. Compliance to External Standards (i.e SEDEX)
- Willing to be located in Tabanan, Bali.
- Degree qualified, preferable in science, engineering or environment, health & safety or similar.
- Have minimum 3 years at the same field in FMCG industry
- Preferable ISO 9001 Certified
- Have strong experiences on ISO 14000, ISO 22000, and ISO 18000
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Excellent environment to work and learning
- Local and international career development opportunity
Tutup pada 19/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53