Innovation & Brand Change Specialist
- manage the execution of innovation & brand change activities across Company's portfolio
- compliant with market regulatory requirements
- involve on packaging development
- provide Brand Change Leadership for some of the smaller projects across the scope of Brand Change as well as supporting the Technical Manager in the execution of larger projects and the data associated with these projects
Our client is Multinational Company with a good working environment and strong learning culture. To aid a fast moving business pace and massive growth opportunity, our client needs a strong Innovation & Brand Change Specialist who able moving forward with the company.
The main product is Alcohol.
Excellent opportunity to grow with a reputable company, with the main responsibilities:
- Deliver innovation & brand change pipeline as agreed with broader stakeholder
- To execute and manage innovation & brand change activities for LKJ as individual project.
- Leading packaging development & getting approval via Smart Brand tools
- Leading individual project call in purpose to maintain the project in timely manner
- Provide support to the brand manager and technical manager for bigger scale project
- Support regulatory manager in order to register brand to BPOM system
- Managing the gate paper as an order as business process
- Willing to be located in Tabanan, Bali.
- Degree/Diploma level qualification or equivalent, ideally in technical area, can speak & write in English fluently
- 3 - 5 years business experience of relevant experiences at similar level in manufacture industry
- Good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, being capable of developing sound working relationships, able to present the project to stakeholder
- Effective co-ordination ability.
- Ability to develop sound understanding of Brand Technical Centre and Brand Services processes and Ways of Working.
- Ability to develop sound understanding of Plan view process.
- Good organisation, report preparation and presentation skills
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Excellent environment to work and learning
- Local and international career development opportunity
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: