Home Credit Indonesia PT
Risk Analytics Officer
- Provide analysis of product portfolio, POS, transactions, operations with adequate anti-fraud approach to be able to identify fraud risk trends and propose action steps.
- Support implementation of antifraud processes for most critical portfolios (portfolios with biggest impact, prevention).
- Perform anti-fraud reporting & monitoring to ensure quick escalation of serious fraud cases to the Management Board and HQ Level.
- Provide data support to Investigation Officers.
- Implement and maintain automatic database solutions of antifraud tools.
- Design and adjust antifraud reports according to current needs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/IT), Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, in Fraud Risk Analysis in consumer finance environment. Including fraud prevention, detection and investigation (application and transaction fraud).
- Experience in data manipulation / using database.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of analytical tools such as SQL/SAS, MS Excel including VBA.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Good understanding of consumer finance services, processes and products.
- Good understanding of market and fraud trends behaviour.
- Experience from the Operations department - underwriting, collections.
- Anti money laundering and organized crime prevention.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Home Credit Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Home Credit Indonesia has done a great expansion in Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Semarang and will always expand rapidly forward. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have international learning experience. Interact intensively with people from different nations, learn about new culture, and always challenged to speak your mind. High performance employees are recognized by the management and opportunities for career development are widely open. We don't just work, but we make our work fun and enjoyable. There are lots of other activities that we do, such as outing, party, social activities, and others.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Home Credit Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 13 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang mengutamakan pelayanan terbaik nya. Selain itu, atasan yang saling merangkul kepada semua kalangan yang ada dalam tim di dalamnya.
- Sulit untuk bisa menjadi staff tetap karena membutuhkan kualifikasi yang ketat dan cukup tinggi. Bukan hanya itu, masih ada karyawan yang kurang disiplin.