- Management of direct reports, including leadership, succession planning, hiring, training, coaching, communication, organisational development (structure and processes), personal development, etc.
- Preparation and submission of periodic financial statements (IFRS and local) and all other internal financial reporting.
- Ensuring accurate and timely preparation and submission of tax returns and other financial statutory returns to government authorities.
- Primary contact with external auditors, ensuring timely completion of external audits, management letters, audit opinions, and acting upon their recommendations.
- Major investment project review in conjunction with local and country operations, sales and supply chain management.
- Primary contact with company bankers and other external financiers (if any), negotiating appropriate facilities/service levels (under Group Treasury guidance) and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements.
- Apply transfer pricing policies and improve documentation following Group and local standards.
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- At least 10 years experience in Finance and Accounting, 5 years or above in managerial position
- Overseas (regional) working experience and familiarity with manufacturing industry is an advantage
- CPA & IFRS Certification is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills across different cultures
- Good cost assessment and managerial skills
- Very good command of English both in oral and writing
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- Global exposure heading the finance team of a leading industry player
- A key decision maker providing global impact
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
Tutup pada 09/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53