The Plant Controller will be reporting to the Regional CFO. The successful candidate will be involved in supporting presentations to the board of finance and audit committee and will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team. On top of that you will be needed to control and monitor all aspects financial management such as costing, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
Our client is one of the biggest manufacturing MNC Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and program budgets and actual expenditures.
- Coordinating all audit activities within the organization
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Oversee all financial, project/program and grants accounting
- Ensure that expenditures are consistently aligned with grant and program budgets throughout the grant/fund period
- Manage organizational cash flow forecasting
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 10 years experience in Finance / Accounting
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual and having a Manufacturing background is a MUST
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to speak fluent English is a MUST!
- Solid experience in Plant Controlling/Supply Chain and Business Partnering
- Provicient in Inventory management and cost controlling
- Willing to work or relocate to Gresik Surabaya
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Monico Marcellim Lim on +62 21 2958 8831