Plant Controller - Global Leading Manufacturing
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and program budgets and actual expenditures.
- Coordinating all audit activities within the organization
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Oversee all financial, project/program and grants accounting
- Ensure that expenditures are consistently aligned with grant and program budgets throughout the grant/fund period
- Manage organizational cash flow forecasting
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 10 years experience in Finance / Accounting
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual and having a Manufacturing background is a MUST
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to speak fluent English is a MUST!
- Solid experience in Plant Controlling/Supply Chain and Business Partnering
- Provicient in Inventory management and cost controlling
- Willing to work or relocate to Gresik Surabaya
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
Tutup pada 19/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53