- Drive proactive risk and control management (e.g., obtaining appropriate approvals on newly identified Senior Public Figures (SPF) customers, performing annual SPF reviews, monitoring actions on exit of SPF and customers with SAR), and focus on identifying exceptions during process review related to AML within the business.
- Assist business in disseminating/socializing AML related procedures to branches and/or any other relevant units. Including facilitating AML trainings together with GCB Academy and Country AML.
- Ensure timely escalation to management and relevant parties on the identified exceptions including assisting business in establishing corrective actions required by the business
- Perform quality assurance reviews on business' KYC activities (i.e., Customer/Enhanced Due Diligence) are performed adequately.
- Administer penalty points to be imposed based on the monthly business AML KYC and surveillance results
- Assist RBCS Head in preparing materials for governance meetings on a monthly and quarterly basis and/or to obtain business disposition on certain cases related to SPF and /or suspicious activities.
- Partnering with other control groups such as Compliance, Consumer MCA, Legal, ORM etc. to ensure strong control processes are embedded for the supported business.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Has a min. general understanding of Anti Money Laundering practices.
- Minimum +/- 10 years working experience in process, risk and controls
- Good communication in English both written and spoken
- Proficient in the use of basic Microsoft application ( Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good analytical thinking
- Ability to multi-task and manage concurrent projects and deliverables
Ability to work independently and coordinate with team member
Ktr CabangThe Landmark CentreJl Jend Sudirman 1 The Landmark Centre Lt LobbySetiabudi, Setia BudiJakarta Selatan 12910 DKI Jakarta