BASF has been investing in Indonesia since 1976. Today, BASF products and solutions for customers in Indonesia range from petrochemicals, monomers, intermediates, dispersions and resins, care chemicals, nutrition and health, performance chemicals, catalysts, construction chemicals, coatings and performance materials to crop protection. The head office for BASF Indonesia is located in Jakarta and BASF operates four production sites, in Cengkareng, Cimanggis, Cikarang and Merak. In 2015, BASF posted sales of approximately €446 million to customers in Indonesia and employed 739 employees as of end of the year. Further information on BASF in Indonesia is available at www.basf.com/id.
- To support Head, Corporate Affairs in the implementation of strategic communications plan in the country.
- Assist and coordinate internal communications, online communications, community engagement, corporate branding, administration and other relevant programs and activities as assigned by Head, Corporate Affairs.
- Responsible for the development of company e-newsletter on bi-weekly basis including sourcing, writing, translating and editing of articles, ensure copy are error-free in terms of contents and language and ensure timely publication of newsletter.
- Responsible for the preparation of online communications plan and posting of information and messages on country website and social media channels such as Facebook.
- Support in branding activities such as checking of artworks/designs to ensure compliance with company branding guidelines.
- Prepare Main Communications Activities report and other reports as and when required for submission to Regional office.
- Responsible for sourcing of corporate gifts and stock-taking, department's filing, photos and videos database, delivery and distribution of publications and printed materials, prepare and follow-up on PR, PO, invoice and payment, housekeeping, and updating of department's cabinets list.
- Support in organization of annual community outreach programs, community outreach initiatives and other ad-hoc programs.
- •ave a minimum Bachelor degree in Communications, Mass Communications, Journalilsm, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Linguistics/Languages, Social Sciences or equivalent.
- Have a minimum 1-2 years of work experience in Corporate Communications or Public Relations.
- Good command of English (spoken and written) with strong communications, organizational and presentation skills.
- Meticulous with an eye for details.
- Active team player, creative and resourceful.
- Result-oriented and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Have a working permit in Indonesia.
- Contractual employment is available.