You will be expected to control and monitor all aspects financial management such as to assess and make decisions about customer credit applications using a range of criteria including purpose of application, credit viability, customer payment history and customer credit-worthiness.
Our client is an MNC Manufacturing Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- gathering information
- reading financial briefings
- assessing, analysing and interpreting complicated financial information
- undertaking risk assessment analysis
- visiting clients
- keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits
- using credit-scoring systems for small credit amounts (such as small unsecured personal loans)
- keeping knowledge of key issues up-to-date (for example legal, market risk and compliance issues)
- helping to enhance the quality of credit applications
- making recommendations about procedural/policy changes
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 5 years experience in related Industry (Banking/Financial Service/equivalent)
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English for both written & spoken skill
- Willing to work in Jakarta
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jean San Hi on +62 21 2958 8861
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: