PT IBM Indonesia
IT Specialist (Migration P2V/V2V assessor & implementor - VMWare)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Develop and document P2V and V2V migration low-level design and procedure
- Perform P2V (Physical to Virtual Convertion) migration for Windows and Linux environment, include conversion from HyperV to VMWare
- Perform V2V (Virtual to Virtual Convertion) migration for Windows and Linux environment
- Perform logical decommissioning for all equipment and data migration
- Provide details of complex problems to the engineering team for further resolution
- Assist others with onboarding activities as and when required
- Collect data from customer and clarify customer inquiries with regards to the build and configuration
- Communicate build, installation and configuration of equipment to the customer
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for the team as per requirement
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- VMWare Install, Config, Manage
- P2V (Physical to Virtual Convertion) Experiences on Windows and Linux Environment
- V2V (Virtual to Virtual Convertion) Experiences on Windows and Linux Environment
- Good knowledge of VMware products: VMware Infrastructure 3.5 / vSphere 4, Virtual Center 2.5 / vCenter Server 4, vCenter Server 5, vCenter Server 5.1 and vCenter Server 5.5 and VDI.
- Good knowledge of VMware products : VMware vCenter Operations Manager, VMware vCenter Configuration Manager, vFabric Hyperic, VMware vCenter Infrastructure Navigator, VMware Log Insight and vCloud Usage meter
- P2V, V2V and P2P migrations using VMware Converter
- Knowledge of methodologies for developing, building and configuring a system.
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
IBM is a globally integrated enterprise providing consultancy, services of operation, implementation, and maintenance, as well as delivery of software & hardware, based on information technology. In 2011, Fortune magazine ranked IBM the 18th largest firm in the US, as well as the 7th most profitable company. Globally, the company was ranked the 31st largest firm by Forbes for 2011. Other rankings for 2011 include #1 company for leaders (Fortune), #2 best global brand (Interbrand), #1 green company worldwide (Newsweek). Worldwide, IBM operates in some 170 countries and employs more than 400,000 people. At IBM, you will have the opportunity to WORK FOR THE WORLD while achieving personal career satisfaction and reaching your individual dreams. You will make a difference… you might contribute on a grand scale or perhaps influence the life of a single individual.