- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Develop and document P2V and V2V migration low-level design and procedure
- Perform P2V (Physical to Virtual Convertion) migration for Windows and Linux environment, include conversion from HyperV to VMWare
- Perform V2V (Virtual to Virtual Convertion) migration for Windows and Linux environment
- Perform logical decommissioning for all equipment and data migration
- Provide details of complex problems to the engineering team for further resolution
- Assist others with onboarding activities as and when required
- Collect data from customer and clarify customer inquiries with regards to the build and configuration
- Communicate build, installation and configuration of equipment to the customer
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for the team as per requirement
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- VMWare Install, Config, Manage
- P2V (Physical to Virtual Convertion) Experiences on Windows and Linux Environment
- V2V (Virtual to Virtual Convertion) Experiences on Windows and Linux Environment
- Good knowledge of VMware products: VMware Infrastructure 3.5 / vSphere 4, Virtual Center 2.5 / vCenter Server 4, vCenter Server 5, vCenter Server 5.1 and vCenter Server 5.5 and VDI.
- Good knowledge of VMware products : VMware vCenter Operations Manager, VMware vCenter Configuration Manager, vFabric Hyperic, VMware vCenter Infrastructure Navigator, VMware Log Insight and vCloud Usage meter
- P2V, V2V and P2P migrations using VMware Converter
- Knowledge of methodologies for developing, building and configuring a system.
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)