- Work within the mega-regional marketing Engagement/Lifecycle and Supply & Demand Growth framework across both rider and driver communication in different phases of their lifecycle.
- Localise and implement tests and surface opportunities to ideate & execute coordinated experiments to help drive both Research & Development’s through the funnel to the point of FT
- Establish and continuous dialogue with Research & Development’s to help grow usage and loyalty, ensure R/D’s stay with Uber
- Integration with mega-regional team: belongs to the community of Retention/Engagement managers
- Aggregated CRM priorities, quarterly plan, weekly calls
- As much prior experience of CRM as possible in high volume environments;
- Highly analytical, with understanding of testing methodologies (A/B, MV) and incentive elasticity;
- Eye for message crafting, copywriting and creative detail;
- Email marketing and call center functions
- Employees are showered with certain Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.