Head of Lifecycle Marketing (CRM)
Uber OverviewIn the role, you’ll be the main connection point between Uber Indonesia’s executive leadership, HQ product teams, and local marketing teams and our millions of customers. You’ll develop and lead our digital communications strategy in Indonesia across EDM, SMS, push notifications, in app messaging and more. You’ll manage a world-class team of highly effective marketers and work cross functionally with design, analytics, product, research, and engineering to define the technology, messaging, strategy, and data models needed for Uber to meet aggressive growth targets.
Uber is transforming cities by creating jobs, increasing accessibility, and making transportation safer, faster, and more reliable. While the service is growing rapidly, we need an experienced digital communications leader to help build a best-in-class CRM organization at Uber that brings the magic of Uber Indonesia to every customer touchpoint.
What You'll Do:
- Work within the mega-regional marketing Engagement/Lifecycle and Supply & Demand Growth framework across both rider and driver communication in different phases of their lifecycle.
- Localise and implement tests and surface opportunities to ideate & execute coordinated experiments to help drive both Research & Development’s through the funnel to the point of FT
- Establish and continuous dialogue with Research & Development’s to help grow usage and loyalty, ensure R/D’s stay with Uber
- Integration with mega-regional team: belongs to the community of Retention/Engagement managers
- Aggregated CRM priorities, quarterly plan, weekly calls
- As much prior experience of CRM as possible in high volume environments;
- Highly analytical, with understanding of testing methodologies (A/B, MV) and incentive elasticity;
- Eye for message crafting, copywriting and creative detail;
- Email marketing and call center functions
CRM and/or Operations in large scale; Experience in fast growing preferably digital or multichannel with strong digital bias businesses; Getting Uber's operational model quickly is a very distinct advantage
- Employees are showered with certain Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
|Perusahaan||Uber Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 400+ cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi