- Consulting and managing the day-to-day direction of a client project and to ensure that the project is on track.
- Structuring, leading and managing a team of consultants (regional and globally).
- Delivering superior and impactful end products to the client while adhering to the budgets and schedules.
- Demonstrating functional competence and deep industry knowledge.
- Supporting the development of opinion pieces on business challenges, including publication and presentation of thought leadership.
- Identifying, developing and extending client relationships.
- Participating in building opportunities, recruiting, training and mentoring team members.
- Proactively introducing new strategies that fits the requirement from the clients.
- University graduate major from Tier 1 university only. Do not apply if you are not from top university. An advanced degree or MBA from global top school is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in reputable company, with at least 3 years in a leading high value consultancy firm.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented.
- Excellent time and project management skill with the ability to coach and mentor.
- Proficient in team management, in both a remote and on-site model with global teams.
- Excellent strong team management and leadership skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Excellent salary package and the opportunity to contribute to a reputable brand.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career and the exposure to work with the regional team.
Tutup pada 13/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53