Asuransi Jiwa Manulife Indonesia PT
Brand Activation & Digital Branding - Manager - (1610006)
Reporting to Head of Brand Activation, this role is accountable for planning, development, execution and monitoring of all Manulife in overall Manulife corporate brand strategy and its execution across all possible channels such as Above the line, Below The Line, Out of Home, Digital Branding and Sponsorship to drive the increasing level of brand awareness, brand consideration and strategic positioning. This role is also required a good collaboration and team work with business units within the company. In addition, will also regularly analyze the consumer, trade, market dynamics and business status, and turn them into efficient yet impactful marketing plans and be is responsible for initiatives, projects and day-to-day operations on all aspects of the brand business
Overall Task & Responsibilities :
- Involve in overall brand strategies and plans
- Manage the corporate thematic and tactical campaign, in collaboration with relevant business units and partnering agencies. Consumer/Customer/Market Understanding (sound understanding of consumer/customer/market and detailed business analysis to identify business drivers and opportunities);
- Develop and execute media strategies through any possible media such as ATL, BTL, OOH, Digital and Sponsorship
- ATL : Manage media placement to optimize reach
- BTL : Design, recommend, execute an impactful below the line activation for internal and external parties.
- OOH : Manage all currently owned OOH assets, in terms of traffic and content placement management.
- Sponsorship: Activate the brand through impactful strategic sponsorship.
- Implement and control excellent standards of vendors or related providers; initiate vendors selection mechanism to meet internal standards and guidelines of company and evaluate the vendors performance.
- Represent the company to promote or present creative marketing campaign and activities.
- Coordinate with related parties internal and external the company to ensure effective and timely deliverables
- Deliver new ideas, design, innovate and develop an impactful digital marketing campaign to activate Manulife brand in terms of the type and contents in relation to customer insight and technology usage to drive brand awareness, consideration and leads generation
- Direct involvement in all process of measurement monitoring and reporting/digital analytics, in collaboration with related parties.
- Manage current business-as-usual projects such as SEO, SEM, corporate website maintenance through CMS, social media maintenance etc
- Understand about user experience and digital customer journey
- Able to execute digital activation which requires basic web programming
- Bachelor's Degree from reputable university, Master's Degree is an advantage. Preferable from IT, social and politics, communications, or marketing background, with relevant work experience
- Min 4 years in Brand/Marketing field while specifically minimum of 4 years working experience as digital marketing specialist position in digital or internet online creative marketing (both agency and/or client side). E-Commerce / tech startup background will be advantageous
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office tools: Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point
- Basic knowledge of CMS and HTML web programming
- Basic understanding of User Experience and Journey
- Basic understanding of digital analytics
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Asuransi Jiwa Manulife Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Manulife is a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Clients look to Manulife for strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for their most significant financial decisions. Our international network of employees, agents and distribution partners offers financial protection and wealth management products and services to millions of clients. We also provide asset management services to institutional customers. Funds under management by Manulife and its subsidiaries were approximately C$637 billion (US$597 billion) as at June 30, 2014. Our group of companies operates as Manulife in Canada and Asia and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as 'MFC' on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK. Manulife can be found on the Internet at manulife.com
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Manulife Financial's vision is to be the most professional financial services organization in the world, providing strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for our clients’ most significant financial decisions. With vision comes values. These values guide everything we do - from strategic planning to day-to-day decision-making, to the manner in which we treat our customers and other stakeholders. These values are described by the acronym PRIDE: Professionalism Real Value to Our Customers Integrity Demonstrated Financial Strength Employer of Choice Professionalism We will be recognized as having the highest professional standards. Our employees and agents will possess superior knowledge and skill, for the benefit of our customers. Real Value to Customers We are here to satisfy our customers. By providing the highest quality products, services, advice and sustainable value, we will ensure our customers receive excellent solutions to meet their individual needs. Integrity All of our dealings are characterized by the highest levels of honesty and fairness. Demonstrated Financial Strength Our customers depend on us to be here in the future to meet our financial promises. We earn this faith by maintaining uncompromised claims paying ability, a healthy earnings stream, and superior investment performance results, consistent with a prudent investment management philosophy. Employer of Choice Our employees will determine our future success. In order to attract and retain the best and brightest employees, we will invest in the development of our human resources and reward superior performance.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Asuransi Jiwa Manulife Indonesia PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Accounting / Finance
- 15 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan memberikan fasilitas kerja yang cukup memuaskan dan sangat menunjang bagi karyawan. Selain dari itu, gaji diberikan di atas rata-rata.
- Like or dislike yang masih sangat berlaku di perusahaan ini memberikan dampak yang buruk bagi karyawan jika tidak disukai oleh atasan.