Reporting to Head of Brand Activation, this role is accountable for planning, development, execution and monitoring of all Manulife in overall Manulife corporate brand strategy and its execution across all possible channels such as Above the line, Below The Line, Out of Home, Digital Branding and Sponsorship to drive the increasing level of brand awareness, brand consideration and strategic positioning. This role is also required a good collaboration and team work with business units within the company. In addition, will also regularly analyze the consumer, trade, market dynamics and business status, and turn them into efficient yet impactful marketing plans and be is responsible for initiatives, projects and day-to-day operations on all aspects of the brand business
Overall Task & Responsibilities :
- Involve in overall brand strategies and plans
- Manage the corporate thematic and tactical campaign, in collaboration with relevant business units and partnering agencies. Consumer/Customer/Market Understanding (sound understanding of consumer/customer/market and detailed business analysis to identify business drivers and opportunities);
- Develop and execute media strategies through any possible media such as ATL, BTL, OOH, Digital and Sponsorship
- ATL : Manage media placement to optimize reach
- BTL : Design, recommend, execute an impactful below the line activation for internal and external parties.
- OOH : Manage all currently owned OOH assets, in terms of traffic and content placement management.
- Sponsorship: Activate the brand through impactful strategic sponsorship.
- Implement and control excellent standards of vendors or related providers; initiate vendors selection mechanism to meet internal standards and guidelines of company and evaluate the vendors performance.
- Represent the company to promote or present creative marketing campaign and activities.
- Coordinate with related parties internal and external the company to ensure effective and timely deliverables
- Deliver new ideas, design, innovate and develop an impactful digital marketing campaign to activate Manulife brand in terms of the type and contents in relation to customer insight and technology usage to drive brand awareness, consideration and leads generation
- Direct involvement in all process of measurement monitoring and reporting/digital analytics, in collaboration with related parties.
- Manage current business-as-usual projects such as SEO, SEM, corporate website maintenance through CMS, social media maintenance etc
- Understand about user experience and digital customer journey
- Able to execute digital activation which requires basic web programming
- Bachelor's Degree from reputable university, Master's Degree is an advantage. Preferable from IT, social and politics, communications, or marketing background, with relevant work experience
- Min 4 years in Brand/Marketing field while specifically minimum of 4 years working experience as digital marketing specialist position in digital or internet online creative marketing (both agency and/or client side). E-Commerce / tech startup background will be advantageous
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office tools: Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point
- Basic knowledge of CMS and HTML web programming
- Basic understanding of User Experience and Journey
- Basic understanding of digital analytics
- Sangat happy bisa bekerja di perusahaan ini, karena banyak kegiatan outdoornya bahkan sampai ke luar daerah dan biayanya sudah ditanggung.
- Perusahaan dengan lingkungan kerja yang mampu untuk membuat karyawan baru nyaman dan sangat mudah beradaptasi dengan situasi dan kondisi yang ada.
- Satu hal yang menjadi kekuarangan perusahaan ini adalah karyawan sulit untuk mengajukan cuti ditambah dengan prosesnya yang memakan waktu cukup lama.
- Tidak ada tunjangan lain yang diberikan oleh perusahaan bagi junior selain gaji pokok, sangat berbeda jauh dengan senior di sini.