IBM Indonesia PT
Project Manager Interactive eCommerce
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
We think bigger than an agency and more creatively than a consultancy with the power to integrate the whole system. We are IBM Interactive Experience (IBMiX), 2014 and 2015 Advertising Age’s largest digital agency network in the world. We are a next generation services company dedicated to creating transformative ideas that get our clients to the future first.
We are looking for a an Interactive Project Manager with proven digital delivery track record and a thorough understanding of the Agile development process. As a Interactive Project Manager, the candidate will be a team facilitator and will be responsible for planning, estimation, and delivering the project to budget, bringing the cross-functional team together to deliver. You will bring deep experience as a project manager in complex mobile applications (e.g. online banking), omni-channel commerce, or digital marketing platforms (e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud). Comfortable with project management skills, you are passionate about digital technology, deeply engage in the objectives of the programs and achieveing the client’s ultimate business success, and can consult client exectuives on sucessful digital transformation.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Accountability for planning and delivery of digital projects, across customer experience strategy, experience design and technology delivery in a highly agile and collaborative, experimental environment
- Plan for, execute and manage client communications, includign executive level consulting
- Drive the Creative Team, Technical team and the Product Owners in an Agile development process
- Plan for, execute and manage risks, issues, tasks and project reporting processes
- Manage client and third party dependencies
- Introduce Scrum values and practices
- Guard and shield the team from distractions and interruptions from external interferences
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value
- Organize and facilitate stand-ups, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years experience in managing application development projects in a vendor/client environment
- At least 5 years experience in managing the design, development, testing, and implementing of on-line, internet, or mobile based applications, in particular e-commerce delivery
- At least 2 years experience in working and leading others in a rapidly changing environm
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||IBM Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
IBM is a globally integrated enterprise providing consultancy, services of operation, implementation, and maintenance, as well as delivery of software & hardware, based on information technology. In 2011, Fortune magazine ranked IBM the 18th largest firm in the US, as well as the 7th most profitable company. Globally, the company was ranked the 31st largest firm by Forbes for 2011. Other rankings for 2011 include #1 company for leaders (Fortune), #2 best global brand (Interbrand), #1 green company worldwide (Newsweek). Worldwide, IBM operates in some 170 countries and employs more than 400,000 people. At IBM, you will have the opportunity to WORK FOR THE WORLD while achieving personal career satisfaction and reaching your individual dreams. You will make a difference… you might contribute on a grand scale or perhaps influence the life of a single individual.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
At IBM, we strive to lead in the creation, development and manufacture of the industry’s most advanced information technologies, including a wide range of technology and consulting services. A broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analysis, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become "smarter" as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our clients through our professional solutions and services businesses worldwide. IBM was incorporated in 1911 in New York as the Computer Tabulating Recording Company, with a product line that included clocks, scales and punch card tabulators. In 1914, the company changed its name to International Business Machines (IBM), reflecting its growing operations in Europe, South America, Australia and Asia. Today, IBM is the world’s leading information technology company, offering a range of integrated solutions, products and services unmatched by any other IT company.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
IBM Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 17 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- - Flexible time, tidak ada absen, yang penting kerjaan beres - Rekan kerja mendukung, kolaborasi cukup baik - Akses untuk mendapatkan knowledge sangat terbuka - Kantor di pusat kota - Benefit kesehatan cukup baik (ada bbrp opsi)
- - Jenjang karir tidak jelas - Kenaikan gaji pertahun tidak signifikan walaupun performa bagus - Banyak birokrasi
- Advice to Management
- Manajemen harus memperhatikan apresiasi terhadap karyawan apabila performanya bagus. Review kenaikan salary tiap tahun dan coba bechmark dengan perusahaan sejenis, karena people yg bekerja di perusahaan ini adalah aset penting untuk meng-generate revenue buat perusahaan