- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
We think bigger than an agency and more creatively than a consultancy with the power to integrate the whole system. We are IBM Interactive Experience (IBMiX), 2014 and 2015 Advertising Age’s largest digital agency network in the world. We are a next generation services company dedicated to creating transformative ideas that get our clients to the future first.
We are looking for a an Interactive Project Manager with proven digital delivery track record and a thorough understanding of the Agile development process. As a Interactive Project Manager, the candidate will be a team facilitator and will be responsible for planning, estimation, and delivering the project to budget, bringing the cross-functional team together to deliver. You will bring deep experience as a project manager in complex mobile applications (e.g. online banking), omni-channel commerce, or digital marketing platforms (e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud). Comfortable with project management skills, you are passionate about digital technology, deeply engage in the objectives of the programs and achieveing the client’s ultimate business success, and can consult client exectuives on sucessful digital transformation.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Accountability for planning and delivery of digital projects, across customer experience strategy, experience design and technology delivery in a highly agile and collaborative, experimental environment
- Plan for, execute and manage client communications, includign executive level consulting
- Drive the Creative Team, Technical team and the Product Owners in an Agile development process
- Plan for, execute and manage risks, issues, tasks and project reporting processes
- Manage client and third party dependencies
- Introduce Scrum values and practices
- Guard and shield the team from distractions and interruptions from external interferences
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value
- Organize and facilitate stand-ups, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years experience in managing application development projects in a vendor/client environment
- At least 5 years experience in managing the design, development, testing, and implementing of on-line, internet, or mobile based applications, in particular e-commerce delivery
- At least 2 years experience in working and leading others in a rapidly changing environm