IBM Indonesia PT
Package Solution Consultant (SAP IS, Utilities)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in JAKARTA.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
As a SAP Consultant, you'll team with some of the best minds in the industry to create innovative high quality solutions focused on clients' business needs.
What does it take? First and foremost, you'll be designing applications required to automate business processes, and meet business needs. Often, resulting designs may run on multiple platforms and be composed of multiple software packages and custom components.
You'll define best practices in the critical evaluation, selection and/or development of the software components and hardware requirements of applications and data. You'll use your expertise in application development to evaluate and select development methods, processes, best practices and tools.
Finally, you'll be responsible for applications-related quality, performance, availability, scalability and integrity, ensuring application usability, for instance, through a high-quality functional interface to applications.
IBM Global Business Services is currently seeking SAP Consultant – SAP IS Utilities. This role assists clients in the selection, implementation and support of application packaged solutions. Candidates will use consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environments in order to achieve client expected business results. Candidates may serve as team members or team leads and be able to work independently on client sites. We are looking for consultants that can build credibility and trust.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. implementing SAP EAM in Telco industry with min. 2 full-cycles
2. SAP Implementation 10 years
3. SAP Hana implementation min. 1 full-cycle
4. SAP Certification
5. Telco background
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||IBM Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
IBM is a globally integrated enterprise providing consultancy, services of operation, implementation, and maintenance, as well as delivery of software & hardware, based on information technology. In 2011, Fortune magazine ranked IBM the 18th largest firm in the US, as well as the 7th most profitable company. Globally, the company was ranked the 31st largest firm by Forbes for 2011. Other rankings for 2011 include #1 company for leaders (Fortune), #2 best global brand (Interbrand), #1 green company worldwide (Newsweek). Worldwide, IBM operates in some 170 countries and employs more than 400,000 people. At IBM, you will have the opportunity to WORK FOR THE WORLD while achieving personal career satisfaction and reaching your individual dreams. You will make a difference… you might contribute on a grand scale or perhaps influence the life of a single individual.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
IBM Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 17 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- - Flexible time, tidak ada absen, yang penting kerjaan beres - Rekan kerja mendukung, kolaborasi cukup baik - Akses untuk mendapatkan knowledge sangat terbuka - Kantor di pusat kota - Benefit kesehatan cukup baik (ada bbrp opsi)
- - Jenjang karir tidak jelas - Kenaikan gaji pertahun tidak signifikan walaupun performa bagus - Banyak birokrasi
- Advice to Management
- Manajemen harus memperhatikan apresiasi terhadap karyawan apabila performanya bagus. Review kenaikan salary tiap tahun dan coba bechmark dengan perusahaan sejenis, karena people yg bekerja di perusahaan ini adalah aset penting untuk meng-generate revenue buat perusahaan