- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in JAKARTA.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
As the leading supplier of SAP software solutions to a rapidly growing list of major corporations, we are proud of our talented team, our respected reputation, and our outstanding results.
This opportunity is for an individual with SAP experience in Sales and Distribution with a specialism in the SAP Industry Solution. The successful candidate will be instrumental in helping IBM to continue being recognized as the premier SAP solutions implementer.
You will be responsible for some of the following tasks:
- Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result
- Work with the client to analyze their requirements: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement documentation...
- Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions
- Customize and develop the SAP-system in a project team, supported by experts
- Testing, assist in the development of test scripts
- Finalize the configuration & support the solution
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. implementing SAP SD with min. 3 full-cycles
2. SAP Implementation 6 years
3. SAP Hana implementation min. 1 full-cycle
4. SAP Certification
5. Telco background (preferable)
6. You have a solid experience in the Sales & Distribution module including:
- Order Management
- Pricing & Rebates
- Billing & Invoicing
- Integrated flows MM & FICO