- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in JAKARTA.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
As an Application Architect, you'll team with some of the best minds in the industry to create innovative high quality solutions focused on clients' business needs.
What does it take? First and foremost, you'll be designing applications required to automate business processes, and meet business needs. Often, resulting designs may run on multiple platforms and be composed of multiple software packages and custom components.
You'll define best practices in the critical evaluation, selection and/or development of the software components and hardware requirements of applications and data. You'll use your expertise in application development to evaluate and select development methods, processes, best practices and tools.
Finally, you'll be responsible for applications-related quality, performance, availability, scalability and integrity, ensuring application usability, for instance, through a high-quality functional interface to applications.
IBM Global Business Services is currently seeking Application Architect – SAP Basis. This role assists clients in the selection, implementation and support of application packaged solutions. Candidates will use consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environments in order to achieve client expected business results. Candidates may serve as team members or team leads and be able to work independently on client sites. We are looking for consultants that can build credibility and trust.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. Change management 6 years
2. Telco background (preferable)
3. experience in SAP Implementation as the project manager (preferable)
2. knowledge in Finance & Accounting