- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in JAKARTA.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
As a SAP FICO Consultant you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or support & maintenance projects. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement within international work environment.
- This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions.
- They use in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients' business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation or maintenance of SAP installations at customers, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Acts as professional team member in an international team and builds strong liaison with client for troubleshooting: Investigates, analyses, and solves software problems.
- Analyzes and maps clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients, develops own professional learning of SAP products and technologies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Implementing SAP Revenue Accounting with min. 2 full-cycles
- SAP Implementation 10 years
- SAP Certification
- Telco background (preferable)