PT IBM Indonesia
Package Solution Consultant (SAP FIN FI/FICO)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in JAKARTA.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
As a SAP FICO Consultant you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or support & maintenance projects. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement within international work environment.
- This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions.
- They use in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients' business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation or maintenance of SAP installations at customers, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Acts as professional team member in an international team and builds strong liaison with client for troubleshooting: Investigates, analyses, and solves software problems.
- Analyzes and maps clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients, develops own professional learning of SAP products and technologies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Implementing SAP Revenue Accounting with min. 2 full-cycles
- SAP Implementation 10 years
- SAP Certification
- Telco background (preferable)
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
IBM is a globally integrated enterprise providing consultancy, services of operation, implementation, and maintenance, as well as delivery of software & hardware, based on information technology. In 2011, Fortune magazine ranked IBM the 18th largest firm in the US, as well as the 7th most profitable company. Globally, the company was ranked the 31st largest firm by Forbes for 2011. Other rankings for 2011 include #1 company for leaders (Fortune), #2 best global brand (Interbrand), #1 green company worldwide (Newsweek). Worldwide, IBM operates in some 170 countries and employs more than 400,000 people. At IBM, you will have the opportunity to WORK FOR THE WORLD while achieving personal career satisfaction and reaching your individual dreams. You will make a difference… you might contribute on a grand scale or perhaps influence the life of a single individual.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
At IBM, we strive to lead in the creation, development and manufacture of the industry’s most advanced information technologies, including a wide range of technology and consulting services. A broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analysis, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become "smarter" as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our clients through our professional solutions and services businesses worldwide. IBM was incorporated in 1911 in New York as the Computer Tabulating Recording Company, with a product line that included clocks, scales and punch card tabulators. In 1914, the company changed its name to International Business Machines (IBM), reflecting its growing operations in Europe, South America, Australia and Asia. Today, IBM is the world’s leading information technology company, offering a range of integrated solutions, products and services unmatched by any other IT company.