- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in JAKARTA.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
As a SAP Mobility Consultant you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or support & maintenance projects. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement within international work environment.
Job Responsibilities will include:
• The SAP Mobility Consultant provides technical support and implementation in SAP Mobility Applications R/3
• This individual will develop and maintain the architecture, configuration and functional requirements for mobility implementations and provide post-implementation support
• Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
• Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- implementing SAP Mobility with min. 2 full-cycles
- SAP Implementation 6 years
- SAP Certification
- Telco background (preferable)
- Experience of SAP Mobile Platform
- Excellent analytical problem-evaluation skills
- Experience in working with Clients, focus on Client satisfaction
- Experience with direct communication and cooperation on-site client
- Team player attitude
- Willing to travel and stay on-site