- Ensures that ingredient functionality into final products fits the purpose of the customer.
- Oversees sensory testing and application screening to support new solutions and sales.
- Responsible for product development & applications for Culinary Wet technology across all major End Use Market, customers and channel.
- Collaborative work with Culinary Chef to develop concepts.
- Develops food system formulations and related applications stability performance through demonstrated understanding of food formulation and chemical interactions.
- Good understanding of Culinary Wet (Sauce) business in Indonesia and be able to leverage past relationships to help growing the business.
- Ensures that good laboratory practices and lab protocols are being met.
- Actively participates in quality improvement for the function.
- Bachelors/Master in Food Technology, Food Engineering, Chemistry, Food Science
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Culinary Wet (Sauce) industry is a must
- Preferred 8-10 year experience.
- Prior experience of working with a variety of product areas within Culinary and Savoury Laboratory, pilot plant and factory experience.
- Experience dealing with markets in Food Service (chain restaurants) market in Indonesia is highly desirable.
- Project Management skills/experience
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.
Tutup pada 12/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53