Retail Manager will be reporting to National Sales Director and responsible for maximizing retail sales in assigned doors to grow market share, ranking and productivity of each counter in the area. Other than that, this person will be in charge for in-store promotions, events execution as well as principal program implementation.
Our client is one of the global leaders in the retail industry. With international and luxury brands under this house, they are planning to expand their brands and its business in Indonesia. Hence, now seeking for an exceptional Retail Manager to lead the team.
- Develop sales and manage sales performance by store/counter to reach the target and key performance indicators
- Ensure efficient order taking and processing stocks to ensure optimum inventory at stores
- Ensure that BCs follow the art of selling and express Brand values through customer service
- Conduct regular counter visits and ensure the development of CMs through regular coaching and appraisals
- Enhance Brand Image through visual merchandising, BC grooming and POS activities
- Enforce strict and regular control of POS Merchandsing, decoration and operating conditions up to PCD standards and following central guildelines
- Supervise and execute the promotional activities formulated by Marketing department
- At least 5 years experience in Sales department as supervision level in managing team (ideally counter manager experience)
- Excellent knowledge/ experience in retail business (department stores)
- Strong in leadership and in people management
- Experience in building effective teams
- A result-driven achiever with ambition, motivation and dynamism.
- Down to earth
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits
- An opportunity to be part of global leading luxury brand
- Fun and dynamic working environment