The Business Development Manager will be reporting to the Regional Business Director. You will be expected to analyse and understand market situation and trends and develop mid-term strategic marketing directions and plans for our business around the world. The successful candidate will also be able to translate market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage and value propositions.
- Responsible for overall Indonesia sales performance
- Develop and manage distribution channels as well as evaluate new distribution partners to bring products closely to the end-users
- Coach, train and mentors distributors and salesman.
- Create marketing and sales plans according to the budget and sales target
- Make full use of market intelligence such as competitors, product profile and product price to enlarge market share
- Track and monitor progress on new business development in all regions
This role is based in Jakarta we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in English would be an advantage strong written and spoken Bahasa is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organisational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 10 years experience as Sales or Business Development Manager in an industrial B2B environment
- Preferably also with at least 8 years experiences in Agrochemical market
- Minimum bachelor degree in Agriculture
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organisation and various cross-functions
- Willingness to travel outside Jakarta
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yasodara Oeyanto on +62 21 2958 8850