PT Novell Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- Bertanggungjawab terhadap pembuatan design berdasarkan permintaan user.
- Mengurus semua keperluan permintaan design.
- Melakukan fungsi kontrol terhadap hasil jadi untuk design cetakan.
- Membuat laporan progress design dan laporan rutin bulanan.
- Usia maksimal 27 tahun.
- Pendidikan D3 /S1 Desain Grafis.
- Fresh graduate atau pengalaman minimal 1 tahun di posisi yang sama.
- Menguasai program Adobe Illustrator dan Corel (program design lain menjadi nilai plus).
- Disiplin, komunikatif dan mampu menyelesaikan project/ multiproject sesuai dengan deadline.
- Penempatan kerja di Head Office, Pos Pengumben (Jakarta Barat).
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
Novell Pharmaceutical Laboratories was established in 1998 as a consequence of increasing globalisation and trend toward efficiency in the pharmaceutical industry.
After a worldwide merger between pharmaceutical giant Glaxo International and Burroughs Wellcome in 1996, a group of foreign and local investors acquired ex-PT.Burroughs Wellcome manufacturing plant in Indonesia and established a new company, which is called Novell Pharmaceutical Laboratories which has a status as a foreign investment company and registered with Indonesian Coordinating Investment Board (BKPM).The word Novell comes from an English word Novel that translates as something new, fresh and also brings the meaning of innovation.
In June 2011, Novell obtained its approval from Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), in 2009 from GCC, in 2009 from South Africa MCC, in 2009 from UAE, in 2010 from Kenya and in 2011 from Turkey as a proof of its constant improvement in its quality process to ensure quality products for all its customers.In 2013, Novell Pharma becomes the first Indonesian local pharma company to obtain GMP approval from European Union authority (Germany – Lageso) for its injectable plant. Novell also becomes the only company to have GMP license from Europe, Australia, South Africa PICS and GCC Gulf Countries.
As part of its international expansion, Novell has its own office and marketing team in the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam, with more than 30 employees outside Indonesia